The weather in Moscow....

Friday, December 7, 2007

"We're off to find a Christmas Tree...."

and let's just hope we find one! Yep, that's right, the annual Thompson Tree hunt will be taking place this weekend. My parents and I had started this tradition with the Barnes' family, who are like my second family, and Bryan and I restarted the tradition years ago. I always expect to find one like you find in a tree farm, so I get a little picky... but we truly do find a beautiful tree and it's so fun to tromp around in the woods trying to find just the right one!

This year should be interesting as I'm not thinking there will be any snow on the ground due to the rain we had earlier this week. I'm hoping to have the tree up and decorated all by Wednesday of next week. The house is looking pretty with all of the decorations. I've got to admit I'm fairly impressed with my talents in decorating the outside. Bry's old sled is leaning up against our entryway... that thing has got to be at least 30 years old! Anyway, I'll post a picture of our adventure and let everyone know how we did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy Woo, Just remember to have plenty of "hot totties" ready to drink when you return from the "Wild"