The weather in Moscow....

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast

Thanksgiving came and went all too quickly. Luckily, I managed to not burn the turkey and all of my fixings came together nicely. Ok, with a couple exceptions.... I forgot to cook the asparagus and my gravy turned out to be like pudding....Oh well! What can ya do? Just smile and eat...

It was a relaxing day by all. Cards were played, movies were watched as well as football. The next day I ventured out into the craziness of the shopping frenzy. I could not believe the line at Walmart when I got there at 5. These people are insane. I must be one of them since I went there to shop as well, but I wasn't standing outside in the freezing cold for at least an hour... so that's gotta say something. I found some good deals and took care of business. Now I need to figure out what I have left to buy!

No comments: