The weather in Moscow....

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fall Favorites

It's this time of year that it's so nice to start cuddling up in cozy, oversized sweaters and your favorite pair of jeans. The weather here in Moscow this year has been quite pleasant. I haven't had to whip out the winter jacket just yet. I think it's coming though! I thought I'd list a few of my "Fall Favorites."

1. Vanilla Chai lattes with a shot of espresso - yummy!
2. Did I mention oversized sweaters?
3. Cuddling up with your kids with a blanket, hot chocolate, and a good book!
4. Fall colors
5. It's getting closer to the shortest day of the year - which means they'll start getting longer! YEAH!
6. I finally find time to do those midnight scraps!
7. Holidays
8. Bry's home from his hunting weekends!
9. Have I mentioned sweaters?
10. I can't leave out slippers and sweats... I sometimes don't get out of them all weekend long!

2 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Ok Wendy, #10 on your list is #1 on mine!

AngMomof3 said...

Hi Wendy-- Found your blog via the Paper Pals website. Were you the one that made the samples of those great christmas cards?

Glad to know you're a serious scrapper too. Crop on!

Angela