The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Power Rangers to the Rescue!


Halloween this year in Moscow was fantastic! It was a clear night, there was no wind and it was actually decent weather. After taking Hayden and Kennedy trick-or-treating to Hayden's KPlus teacher's house and our day care lady's house, we headed home to take on the neighborhood!
The kids were gung ho to go house to house. Kennedy said every time we were finished with one house, "I want to still go trick-or-treating!" I also saw signs of me in her from my college days. She saw a group of people and started chanting, "We're going to a party! Party! Party!" Great. She better know that she can't get away with those, her father and I know all of the "white lies!"
Hayden was great as well. He was so into his costume, and was so cute helping his sister. Daddy adn I had to carry little blue around for a while, but for the most part, the Thompson's hit the neighborhood and carried back a sack full of candy for both kids! The best part of all, there seemed to be more children out in the neighborhood this year. It was friendly and fun... we even went to a neighborhood haunted house - it was perfect!

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

It was such a nice night! I think it was the first Halloween with no rain or snow since we have lived here - 7 years ago!

Now you have to get those photos scrapped!