The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Disney On Ice





Wow, how could I forget to blog the ever-lovin', Disney on Ice weekend? Mom, the kids and I trekked up to Spokane to stay with one of my best friends, Jamie, and her two kids (her hubby was out of town). Anyway, the 7 of us went to Disney on Ice "Princess Wishes." It was so great! All of the kids enjoyed it, as well as the three of us adults. I think Hayden and Anders' favorite part was the dragon from Sleeping Beauty! Hayden sat back finally in his seat when it came out and was breathing real fire! Anyway, one of these days, we'll have to head to the real Disneyland, but for now, seeing Mickey and Minnie on ice was just as good for a 2 and 5 year old.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time...I know Kate and Anders loved it, too!! I have never seen the Disney On Ice shows, I think I need to plan to go next year!! :0)