The weather in Moscow....

Friday, December 5, 2008

Kennedy's Christmas Concert.....







...was a big hit! She was absolutely adorable, if I do say so myself. She was so excited in her new little dress... I kept having to readjust her headband because she kept twirling and twirling and it kept slipping and slipping! Comedy.






They sang, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "Three Little Monkies Swinging on a Tree." Kennedy's voice was heard by all as she was singing at the top of her lungs! She also waved to me a couple of times during the performance. It was quite the sight! We are very proud of this little one and are thankful for the joy both she and her brother bring to our family!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I absolutely LOVE Christmas concerts with the litte ones. They are just so so so cute! I remember CJ's first concert. He was way behind everyone else with his singing so when the rest of them stopped he just kept right on going to finish the song solo. Ha ha ha ha... it was too cute! I would have loved to see K's concert.