The weather in Moscow....

Friday, December 26, 2008

Another 364 days...











til Christmas. So sad. I have to admit. I'm one of those over the top people who start their shopping in January. I just have to get it if I see a good deal! We all had a very Merry Christmas. It was so nice to just be home and enjoy. Santa even called Hayden and Kennedy on Christmas Eve to chat with them. Hayden was so surprised, it was delightful! Santa must have been asking Hayden if his room was clean, because while talking to the jolly guy, he was picking up the last odds and ends that remained from his cousins visiting.... pretty funny. Anyway, our Christmas was magical, and was spent with family and some friends who were snowed in from getting to California! It's about time for me to start shopping for Christmas '09!

No comments: