The weather in Moscow....

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"I lost a tooth! I lost a tooth!"

This morning, after finding the Tooth Fairy's dust and 2 whole dollars... (I swear we feed him, by the way!)
He and Dad - mission accomplished!

Gram (my mom) called at the perfect time... he told her the good news!

Can you hear Hayden singing, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth?" Last night he lost his front tooth - finally! Yahoo! I got it all on video and it was hysterical. Funny to the point that I was shaking while video taping. While trying to wiggle it out with Daddy, he said, "Ooooh, this baby's gonna come out!" It was the funniest thing watching. He and daddy wiggled and jiggled it and Hayden finally popped out the little guy. As he was running down the hall to rinse out his mouth and take a look at his newly achieved hole in his smile, he was yelling, "I lost a tooth! I lost a tooth!" The tooth fairy left her mark last night leaving silver fairy dust all the way to Hayden's pillow!

No comments: