The weather in Moscow....

Friday, August 31, 2007

Returning "Home"

Finding a good daycare is a big deal to me. Finding one for most parents, is I guess. I received a call yesterday from our previous daycare lady who told me that she and her family are not going to move (the reason why we had to change). My heart sank. What do I do? We'd only been at the new daycare for a week, only to pull up this morning and Kennedy breaking into tears. Was it a sign? I tend to think so. Needless to say, after many tears, a knot in my stomach, and possible money gone that I cannot get back, we are returning "home." The three families who left our old daycare for the reason that she was moving are coming back. It was such a huge joy to bring my kids back into the familiar place, hear the laughter of the kids, and see their bodies relax. I followed my heart, brought over the pull-ups and headed straight to Deb's after I pulled my kids from the "new" one. Tears of joy filled my eyes as we walked back in, greeted by everyone and I just knew I had done the right thing. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief. We're home.

No comments: