The weather in Moscow....

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

APHI 80th a success....

Off to the social at Prichard Art Gallery

A sign was made for us at the Club...


Me and Pilch---Love this girl!

Pledge Class of '92 at the dinner...

The 80th Anniversary celebration of Beta Zeta was a hit. Thankfully, it mostly went off without a hitch. I'm not exactly sure if the Vandal Trolley showed up, but other than that, it was pretty good. From the social, to the dinner and everything in between, APHI's from Idaho had a blast. I had too much of a blast and was a bit under the weather on Saturday, but other than that, all went well! Here are a few pictures from the memorable event!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so sad I missed this... I guess I have a good excuse though, huh? :)

Judy said...

I heard that you had LOTS of fun!!!:0) I'm sorry I missed, but I promise to be there for 85!!! Thanks SO much for all the work you did to make this so successful!
Love,
Judy