The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I-D-A-H-O!!!!

Kennedy wants NO part of Joe Vandal...

Kennedy and another future Vandal, Avery Barnes, Ryan's daughter.


You know it's football season when your kids start belting out the Idaho fight song! We'll go by the Kibbie Dome or the "I" tower and all of a sudden I'll hear K belting it out, "I-D-A-H-O, Idaho, Idaho, GO GO GO!!!" It's the funniest thing ever, and it's so great to hear! Yesterday mom and I took the kids to Vandalville (a prefunc gathering that is family friendly put on by the UI), then the football game - they won - yahoo! and then last, but not least, the VB game. It was a fun Vandal day. We didn't last long at the VB match, only due to the kids basically hitting their wall and they were pooped! Here are a couple of pics from the big day yesterday...

2 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

Go Vandals!

Melissa said...

Yes, GO VANDALS! Hey, I have a question for you... I have been searcing high and low for a Vandals onesie.. I can't find one. Any ideas?