The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gearing Up....


Well, the week is upon me and I've got to admit, I'm excited to see my girlfriends this weekend at the Alpha Phi Beta Zeta 80th Anniversary Celebration. I've been planning it with another alum for over a year now and it's finally here! It's going to be so much fun getting together because every time we reunite, it's like we saw each other yesterday!
Now, I've got to also admit, my liver is nervous. I'm sure numerous tubs will be had at the local bar, the Corner Club... as well as a lot of laughs and good times! Let's see how well I bounce back after two nights/days back to back of this chaos and laughter. I can't wait to see everyone... some of these college friends are ones that will be in my life forever!

1 comment:

Amy Byrd said...

Oh I'm so excited for you & bummed I won't be there to share in the laughs & the "Tubs". Tell everyone "hello" for me. I know my liver will thank me later, but still it kills me to miss out on all the fun! Thanks for all your planning, I'm sure it will be a ball!
Amy