The weather in Moscow....

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grandpa Dave and Meredith come to town.....

Dad and Meredith at Patty's Kitchen

Kennedy... peek a boo!
Hayden - say cheese!


The hot weather hits Moscow as Dad and Meredith pull into town. They arrived Sunday (early, I might add - the kids and I were still at the pool). It's been fun and relaxing having them here. We went to a local favorite last night, Patty's Kitchen. It was a beautiful evening and we enjoyed the nice weather in their outside patio/dining area. I love that the kids can walk around and hang out while waiting for their meal to arrive.

We managed to take in the pool yesterday and dad had so much fun, he wants to go back for more today. Although, a side note, Hayden is now tall enough for the "big" slides which puts this mom at a bit of an uncomfort level. For instance, yesterday, he wasn't in sight, I started to wander around looking for him, only to see his hawaiian blue shorts up on top with the other big kids waiting his turn for the slides. Great. I've created a slide monster. I had to remind him to let me know when he decides to go up to the slides....

Dad even went down the tube slide with Hayden and he swears he won't do it again today, saying he's too sore. We'll see what the day brings!

No comments: