The weather in Moscow....

Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Weekend '08!

Barb and I on the boat....

At the Boathouse.....



Each year a group of us girlfriends from high school get together for a weekend filled with good times, many laughs and a lot of fun! We had our weekend up at Hayden Lake at Jamie's cabin. What a beautiful place! We had so much fun getting together and laughing at one another's antics! It's always so great to be able to pick up where we left off. This weekend we rode "Maebelle" and the "Red Shark," had drinks at The Boathouse and enjoyed a good time. It definitely went by too quickly but it is so good to have such great friends in my life!

2 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

Don't you just love "Girls Weekend"? I agree they go by way too quickly & don't happen often enough. Went to Andy Rice's wedding in Bend this weekend. Saw all those fun SAE's. Laughed a lot. Tyson Hart said he had a ball with you girls the weekend of Christie's wedding. Hey can you send me Pilcher's email. I am trying to get a hold of Nadvornick's contact info.

AngMomof3 said...

Ahhh... looks like so much fun! Good for you for keeping in touch with high school friends. I always say I'm going to do it, and never get around to it.

Nice to see you at the pool!