The weather in Moscow....

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Geese!!!

Notice how close K was standing to mom! There was a gosling we were feeding, right side of the pic.
They followed us up on the road...

Yesterday mom took us down to Lewiston to finally pick up the kids' pictures that were taken last month. (Our car is on the fritz). So, we picked the pictures up which turned out great, hit Zany's for lunch and then walked through Ross to shop a bit. After all of that, we grabbed our loaves of bread and headed to feed the ducks and geese. Boy, were they ready! I can't believe how close they came to us... Kennedy and Hayden were both a bit nervous. I was even a bit on the nervous side. One goose took a piece of bread out of Hayden's hand, even! The ducks are fine, but when geese come up to me, it freaks me out a bit. I took the kids finally up above where the trail is and they followed us there. Here are a couple of pictures of yesterday's goose adventure!

No comments: