The weather in Moscow....

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Goddaughter, Isabella


Recently we went to Arizona and got to see one of my best friends from college, Char. She recently had a baby girl on February 9 (One month from my birthday!) and I finally got to meet this little one. I've seen picture after picture but never got to hold her in person. After dinner, Isabella gave me a gift. I was snuggling with this little one and trying to take in every moment while I could. Of course, I had no idea what it was, but started to open it and saw it was a picture of her on each card she gave me. In each picture she was holding a sign, "Will, You, Be, My, Godmother?!" I, of course, starting crying after about the word YOU.
I was touched, and very honored to be asked to be this little one's godmother. What an honor! She's so precious and little miss Kennedy adored her and wanted to hold her at all times!!! She even sang songs to her!

1 comment:

Amy Byrd said...

How great & what an honor to be Char's baby godmother. What a little cutie pie!
McCray