The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bloomsday - it came and went....

(I'm sure I'm in this picture somewhere!!!)

Well, we did it! We beat our time by 7 minutes from last year (we weren't trying and were TOTALLY out of shape!) but it was a definite good time! Bloomsday is such a fun event, I believe this is our 7th or 8th year... maybe 9th? I took a couple of years off after having Hayden and Kennedy - go figure. But, overall, we've always had a good time and a lot of laughs!


This year we stayed downtown at the Doubletree. What a treat! It was so nice to be right there downtown among the action and not have to worry about finding a parking spot and then walking at least a mile before the big race! Maybe next year I'll actually start training for it....oh, that's what I say every year! LOL!

No comments: