The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sir Elton John




Talk about unbelievable! It all started back in January when the tickets were about to go on sale at the box office for his Pullman performance. Mom and about 10 of her friends were going to go to this and mom offered to take me. At first I denied her, and then reality hit me... am I insane to pass this up?! So, after months of anticipation... we all went last night. We gathered at the Ralson's household for wine and appetizers, then piled in two cars to make the trek over. (I made Jim drive by the airport so we could see his jets!) He puts on a FANTASTIC performance and stayed on the stage from 8:00 til about 10:40. Here are just a few pics that I took from last night's event. It was memorable, to say the least! Go Rocket Man!

No comments: