The weather in Moscow....

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The First Tooth....



I was walking down to Hayden's KPlus room one afternoon just to check in to say hi to him. I do that on occassion, not much, I don't want to be one of those "hover moms!" Anyway, I walk in, and one of his classmates comes up to me who, I can already tell, will wear the pants in her family! She's too funny! Anyway, she comes right up to me and announces to me that Hayden lost his tooth! Disappointed that I found out from this little loud mouth, I looked at Hayden and sure enough, dangling in his hand was a "tooth" necklace that McDonald School gives to those kids who lose their tooth at school. They are very handy, in this parent's opinion! Anyway, he was very excited that he lost his tooth and he and Daddy put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy to come and grab it. She visited, left a couple of dollars and took the tooth! Hayden loved it! He's already getting his adult tooth and his second tooth is loose and will probably be out by the time he turns 6!

No comments: