The weather in Moscow....

Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Farmer's Market

Every Saturday from early May to mid-October the Moscow Farmer's Market goes on downtown. The kids and I enjoy venturing down there. Me, mainly to get my cheap and beautiful arrangement of fresh flowers. The kids, they await their fresh cinnamon rolls and to play on the play structure. This morning is no exception. Kennedy and I will go down and take on the crowds. We're hitting a few yardsales on our way to see if we can catch a couple of nice white pieces of furniture for her new "big girl" bedroom. Hayden is fishing today with daddy and Papa Rod on the St. Joe River, a beautiful place if you haven't been there. I'm off to get my fresh bouquet....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice start Wendy Woo. Keep the info and photos coming.