The weather in Moscow....

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer....

It's going by way too quickly. As much as I have enjoyed being a baseball parent, it's unfortunately coming to a close this weekend. I will post pics when we return. It's going to be in the temps from 99-101 each day. Sigh. Seriously, I am throwing on a sundress and struttin' it in Orofino. I want to be as cool as possible this weekend with the hot weather - and NO, I'm not complaining!

Hayden has really had fun during his first year of Cal Ripken. Kennedy has been a trooper of a sister going to every one of his games. We don't stop being busy as we start up with swim lessons on Monday! I heart summer!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It was hot, wasn't it? My boys had a blast this weekend...we were all exhausted when we got home!