The weather in Moscow....

Monday, March 15, 2010

First try at ice skating....

All Smiles!


Go Miss K!!!!!

Watch out! I can't stop!!!!!

K was invited to a classmates' birthday party this last weekend. It was held at the local ice skating rink. I've realized that we've started into the realm of getting invited to birthday parties to children I don't even know. For instance, I told the wrong girl Happy Birthday at this party... I had no idea who the kid was! Ooops. So much for me trying to be on top of it. The mom of the little girl was kind enough to invite H as well.... it didn't cost a thing to her as she rented the whole facility for the party.

H and K did a fantastic job for their first time on skates! I was really proud of them! They kept getting up when they would fall and ask for more! I love it!

No comments: