The weather in Moscow....

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss K!

Check out the new wheels!

Ok, truth be told, I think this is my best one yet....

Me and the birthday girl.....

The table before everyone arrived.... not too bad!

Cousins.....
Well, another year down. This year it was was more of the "where are more presents?" as she whizzed through her presents. It was too funny! She wouldn't even look at the gifts at times, just kept flinging them out of the bags! It was a fun, laid back party... 3 of her friends were able to come and did they have fun! The overall theme this year seemed to be ponies. She received a lot of them! It was a great day and fun was had by all! Happy Birthday Miss K! I love you!





2 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

Kellogg, nice job and that #4 cake! Very impressed. Your kids are so cute! They grow up way to fast for me. I can't believe Ravenna is 3.5. It goes by too quickly. So my cousin now coaches the linebackers for the Vandals. I will for sure be down there for one game. I'll let you know. Happy Spring

Amber said...

What a fun birthday! Love the cake!