The weather in Moscow....

Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a...... SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The view from our porch, notice the garbage cans... What I just shoveled this morning...

This is our 6 foot fence....
My God, will it ever end?! I have to admit, I do love the snow fall, especially when it's coming down like this. I went out this morning to attempt to shovel, the snow went up to the top of my Sorel's!!!! NO SCHOOL TODAY!! Now, I love my class and teaching, but one more day at home with my own kiddos is a delightful little gift. I'll be making the kids go out to play in the snow if it ever lets up... Here's a recent pic of the snowfall from last night and what it's doing currently. We have at least 6 new inches of snow... can you hear me singing, "Oh, the weather outside is frightful...." WOO!!!

No comments: