The weather in Moscow....

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Haircuts Photo Shoot....

Take one....

Take two....


Kennedy said something to Hayden that ticked him off....


Therefore, brother wants to wring sister's neck! LOL!

It's been long overdue since I've posted here. I took the kids downtown to our hair stylist so she can give them an updated "do" for school. Kennedy had at least 2 inches taken off, and Hayden just needed a trim around the ears. (And she still charged me full price, I was kind of irritated.) Anyway, they are ready for school! Aside from getting H's school supplies and getting mentally ready for both to start this fall, we'll rarin' and ready to go.

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Those photos are adorable! Good for you to catch the whole scenario playing out on camera... I too often set down the camera so I can referee!

Cute "do", Kennedy!